Friday, January 22, 2010

characteristic traits




Do you know what a character trait is well, I will tell you.A character is a word that describes you like I'm am funny.I am going to be talking about my best friend's and my characteristic traits.My best friends are Ana Orozco and Arlette Flores they are both awesome friends but have different characteristics.I have more in common with Ana then I do with Arlette for example I am short and shy Ana is short and (very) shy.
Ana is very shy and she is also short, we have been friends for a long time and haven't fought once!Ana is nice, helpful,not very energetic, loyal, truthful, and she is very dependable.She the most awesome friend and I can go on forever talking about her characteristics but know I will talk about Arlette and how she too is a real good friend.Arlette is nice, truthful,dependable, caring, awesome and we only fought once.
I will talk about me know though their is a lot more to say about my best friend Arlette.I am nice, shy, short, and I will stand up for myself if you push me to hard.I am truthful, smart, and very diligent (hard working).Also I am very loyal to my friends, family, and school staff.Those are the characteristics I am going to right.

No comments:

Post a Comment