Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hi my name is Ashley, and I am writing to tell you about the two goals I have.Do you think you can guess? well, I will tell you them.My goals are to become a teacher for an elementary school and make my grades at my new college school that are 85's or higher (hopefully i get 100's though).
My first goal is a long term goal which is to become a teacher at a an elementary school.I want to become a teacher because I like kids and I especially to help them when they need my help.To achieve my goal I will work real hard at home, and school but with the help of my parents and awesome teachers.I know that I will succeed if I just try, believe, and work hard to go on to college.

My second goal is a short term goal which is to try and pass all of my classes with a grade of 85 or higher.The reason that I want my grades high is so I can pass my classes feeling Good about myself.I know that no matter what happens if I try,do my home and class work I will succeed in goal.Though I know I will need my parents and school staff for help.So I will continue trying to reach my goal and keep my grades an 85 or higher by working at home and school.

I will continue to work hard and to reach my goals by finishing homework, studying, and to try,try,try without giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment