Wednesday, April 14, 2010

smile!

What makes you smile?, well a lot of things make me smile and laugh too .I will be blogging about what makes me happy and some of the things and memories that make me smile are when I'm with my friends and family.Sometimes when a joke is really funny then I might laugh Their are a lot more things that make me smile and and sometimes laugh and I will tell you all about those reasons.
Memories, memories make me happy and sad but the memories I like to remember are the good ones.One memory I wont forget is when I got my first dog and when I found a cat and she had gave birth to cute little kittens.I also remember the times I spent with my mom, dad, and sister all together.I also remember when I rode in the amazing limo and when I get awarded.
Those are the memories that make me smile.
Not only do memories make me happy but also people and thing that I like.The people that make me happy are my family members and my friends.They sometimes make me smile and laugh because they are so funny.Things that make me happy are special pictures of memories, my dolls, and things given to me by my loved ones that are alive or have passed.This is what makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment