Wednesday, April 21, 2010


Earth day is the day when you help take care of the earth. Did you know that their is only one day that is earth but some people celebrate the whole week when you should celebrate earth day every day.I know that when earth day is here we celebrate the day in lots of different ways.The most common way to help the earth is to recycle which should be done every day and a lot of people do recycle every day which is awesome.
Another way which is also common that a lot of people do just fun sometimes is to make a garden with flower, fruits, and even vegetables or you could also plant a tree.Growing fruits would be a good idea because not only are they healthy but you could throw the left over (uneaten fruit or peelings) in a ...... compost!Composts are also good for the environment too and their kinds of composts for you to chose from and their is many more ways to help the earth.
Have you ever heard of the three r's well they are called reduce, reuse and recycle.I use them all the time, how? you might I ask well; I at home I recycle plastic bottles, plastic bags and more.I also reuse things like glass I use my glass jar to hold pencils.I reduce the use water when I brush my teeth.At school we have a compost and we throw our food in their and we also have a garden to help the environment.Well, those were ways I help the earth and hope you will help the earth or continue to help the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment