Wednesday, October 28, 2009

drug use


I am writing to talk to you about me and a drug user. This drug user went to my school when I was in fourth grade.She was in fifth grade and was using drugs she never told anybody but, one day while we were at school the Principal found out her secret drug use and kicked her out of our school.The next day our Principal said that "a student was found using drugs and if anyone else does the same you will be kicked out." It makes me feel sad that kids do it and are kicked out for and it makes me more sad because I know her.I would always see her on a corner sitting down looking ashamed and I thought, I will not ever be her because, it ruins your life, health, and is bad for you especially the kids that do it. That experience changed my life because I didn't care about that or think about that, but know seeing and hearing about I am aware of it .

No comments:

Post a Comment