Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MY FANTASY BOOK

My favorite fantasy book would be WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE!! The book is short with lots of pictures, but it is still my favorite fantasy book for kids. The book is about wild monsters,an angry mom, and a bad little boy. This book was so famous they made the book in two languages and a movie with it.This is my summary of the book.

There was a little boy named max and he was acting so bad that his mom sent him to his room without any dinner. In his room he imagined that the walls, floor, and ceiling were starting to change into a ...... jungle! He walked around the jungle for a while seeing nothing interesting at all. Then he soon came across a river with an empty boat near the shore and hopped in without hesitation.

He sailed away, and away then soon landed on a small island. He met lots of wild monsters there that made him king.They all played and had fun but, max was lonely so he decided to go home. Max sailed away back home and apologized to his mom then ate dinner. I think I would recommend this book to others because its a good book and is enjoyed by many people, and lastly I think the book should be read first because, the book is slightly better than the movie and I love the book a lot, though the movie is a lot longer than the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment