Wednesday, October 7, 2009

what i would do


I want to live in a good community so these are the few things I'll do to make it better.First I would like to make our world non smoking which is good for plant and ourselves.second I will try to be some what Eco friendly.citizen Being Eco friendly saves our plants, and the plants help us breath (if we don't breath we don't live). It is important to make those changes because all the good we do helps ourselves, our plants, our community, and our world.I would first try and get the people know to stop smoking or praise them for not smoking.Then I will talk with others who are and start a club to help them quit smoking.I will recycle, keep the air clean, clean the community and try to walk or a bike more than driving a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment